Wednesday, March 15, 2006

**SOLD** ***FOR SALE*** Seiko Automatic Chronograph 6139-8029

Watch is in good condition. Has some scratches, no major gouges. Hands all reset to zero. Dial is in perfect shape. Original bracelet. Runs great. I have not done anything to this watch. I may have an extra link for the bracelet, will have to look. I have 2 of these so I am letting this one go. I will take $150.00 Paypal/ Shipped. Please email me if you are interested. ekimnosredneh@gmail.com Thanks!






5 comments:

SWIFTINTRUDER said...

Hi, My name is Adam. I have a 1980's Seiko Dive Watch that I cant find parts for. Can you help me out as to how I can fix this. It has alot of sentimental value to me

Anonymous said...

http://www.noblesvilleclock.com/

Anonymous said...

I would have paided $300 if I had seen this, original band as well.

RareDigitalWatches said...

Awesome Vintage Seiko watch, thanks http://RareDigitalWatches.com

Unknown said...

The wrist watches can merely be as fascinating as pieces of artwork.
replica watches